CALLING ALL OLYMPIA INDIVISIBLERS TO JOIN TOGETHER AT OUR VERY FIRST ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PICNIC
rsvp at email@example.com
WHEN? Sunday, August 19, 4-8pm - Priest Point Park Shelter #1
Please feel free to stay for whatever time suits you best! We'll break bread together at 5:30pm.
WHAT WILL THIS BE? An old-fashioned, family-friendly event. A great time to meet your fellow Indivisiblers!!
WHO CAN COME? This is a social event for OI members - you, your partner, children, extended family, and guests.
We've invited our OI Endorsed Federal, State, and County Candidates to join us (this isn't a campaign event - no speeches, just socializing!).
Please rsvp at firstname.lastname@example.org so OI can provide the right amount of beverages, cups, dishes, etc.
WHERE? Priest Point Park, Shelter #1, the Rose Garden. (2600 East Bay Drive Northeast, Olympia, WA 98506).
The shelter seats up to 75 at picnic tables, has a power outlet and a sink, paved parking, and easy access to rest rooms.
NO BARBECUE GRILLS.
- the principal activity is simply enjoying time with your family, friends and fellow Indivisiblers! In addition, we'll offer the following:
- a DIY jam session area for all you music-makers and singers (please bring your acoustic instrument and vocal chords!)
- GOTV DIY post cards for WA-03 Congressional district (we'll have all the supplies! All we need is you!)
- board games, card games, chess set for you analog gamers
- OI Swag and Team Sign-up Tables (get you a T-shirt! Yeah! And a button! Oh, yeah!) Join an OI team (Ohhhhh yeah!)
4-5:30: snacks, games, jam session, GOTV post cards, socialize!!
5:30-6:30: supper (bring your own main course and potluck side dishes, salads, and deserts)
6:30-6:45: Entertainment (from some amazing OI members!)
6:45-7:00: OI announcements (what's shakin' at OI for the rest of the mid-term season?)
7-7:30: more socializing!
WHAT WILL OI PROVIDE?
- pre-supper snacks
- beverages (punch, lemonade, water, iced tea)
- a scrumptious sheet cake with an epic message!
- napkins, recyclable cups, and reusable eating utensils and plates
- table cloths (the shelter has picnic-table seating)
- board games grown-ups
- hoola hoops, sidewalk chalk, coloring books for kids
WHAT TO BRING? It's a Yogi Bear picnic, so please bring your own main course for yourself, your family, and your guest; AND
- if your last name starts with the letter A-P, a potluck side dish or salad to share (please furnish serving utensils--thanks!);
- if your last name starts with the letter Q-Z, a potluck desert to share (please furnish serving utensil--thanks!).
- musical instrument, voices included (if you'd like to do some freestyle jamming before supper!)
- board games, cards, nerf balls, hoola hoops
- bug spray; sun screen; towels, if you plan to walk to the beach
- PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ALCOHOL MAY BE CONSUMED AT THIS EVENT
Please, Please, Please, RSVP at email@example.com so we can make sure we have enough beverages, etc.!!
We guarantee a good time will be had by all!
Olympia Indivisible Steering Committee